Monday, March 30, 2009

I gave Trevor the chance to choose if mommy would wear her wig or just a wrap, and he chose the wrap... until we got in the car, and he says "I like your wig". Hehe... it was too late to change his mind. So, we've gotten used to it, I guess.
Enough about hair, and lack of it!! On March 25th I met the Kemo-Shark for the second time..and to be honest, knowing what to expect didn't make it any easier!!!!! Same side effects this time, and just more of a sick feeling all over. Nausea set in.. migraines.. all over body aches (hard to describe the pain and how your bones ache) .. horrible metallic taste in my mouth..sensitive to touch and smell...and emotionally not being able to be the "Indepenent" person that I am used to being is very hard!!!!!
Thank you to ALL my friends and family who have been there for me!!!!! I cannot do this without YOU ALL.. and I cannot express my gratitude enough for all that you've done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment